The following information provides you (the client) with an
important overview of Paltridge & Bennett Limited, our duties to
you, fees & commissions, and how we manage complaints.
Paltridge & Bennett Ltd has collected your personal information in order to evaluate your insurance/lending requirements and share this information with possible providers that will be able to offer you an insurance/lending quote with terms and conditions by either completing an online inquiry form or emailing us to make contact.
Failure to provide any personal information requested may result in your inquiry for insurance/lending being rejected. Paltridge & Bennett Ltd has also collected your personal information in order to monitor and service your ongoing general insurance/lending requirements, conduct market research, data processing and statistical analysis.
Unless you notify Paltridge & Bennett Ltd that you disagree, the information you supply may also be used by Paltridge & Bennett Ltd to provide you with information about other facilities, products and services. Your personal information is held by Paltridge & Bennett Ltd. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, individuals have a right to request access to and correction of their personal information (a fee may be payable) by contacting Paltridge & Bennett Ltd at 115 Stanley Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0629, New Zealand.
Protecting client information
We use several devices to access your personal information however no device itself holds the information – all personal information is cloud based – passwords are changed and updated every 4 weeks. This includes the following secure cloud services.
• Google Workplace for emails and file storage – G drive. Password protected.
• getTrail CRM and Active Campaign. Password protected.
• PreciseFP – this is a secure cloud-based application that collects data securely – this collected data is thereafter transferred to our CRM. The data on PreciseFP.com is deleted once all the data has been collected and is linked to the Google G-Drive in Google workspace above. Password protected.
We limit network access to only authorised users and devices once they have been educated on cybersecurity awareness and risk management. This education includes but is not limited to the following practices also:
• Shred all hard copy files that are either high risk or medium risk.
• Meetings are generally not be held at staff member’s desk in case personal information is present.
• Desks are cleared of work papers containing personal information.
• Networks should have access limitations implemented on the network.
• Homes or parked cars are not used to visibly store papers, computers, or other electronic devices.
P&B (Paltridge & Bennett Ltd)
115 Stanley Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0629, New Zealand
021 153 4959 (Please book a consultation time or send an email for me to call you as I am often tied up and unable to answer calls that are unscheduled - thanks in advance)
Last updated 28th November 2021
I can’t express enough how helpful this company was for us. If you are a first home buyer who is overwhelmed, this company is the absolute best choice for you. They made everything easy to understand and answered absolutely question I had. Oh and they are crazy fast at returning emails or calls.